Costume List


Storyboard:
Equipment:
For the lighting of this photoshoot, I will be using three point lighting so that the main subjects can be highlighted.
In two photos, the lens will zoom in on the main subject, and the other three will be zoomed out so that the whole subject is in focus.
We will use a tripod so that when we take the photo, it will be still and not blurry.
Tripod - Velbon DV6000 and carry bag
Camera:
The Lens that will be used for my photoshoot will either be:
- Canon 50mm f/1.8 mf/ af/ (human eye effect)
OR
- Canon EF 85mm fixed f/1.8 USM Medium telephoto mf/af
OR
- Canon 55-250 mm zoom f/4-5.6 USM mf/af/Canon 75-300mm f4-5.6 mf/af
I think the Canon 50mm lens will be the best option because it is a human eye effect, and we want it to be as if you are looking at them, and helps you feel like you are more involved in the picture.
I think the Canon 50mm lens will be the best option because it is a human eye effect, and we want it to be as if you are looking at them, and helps you feel like you are more involved in the picture.
Equipment Booking Sheet
Here are pictures of the equipment I used:











No comments:
Post a Comment