Legal/Ethical Considerations
- When taking the photos for my photoshoot I have to consider permissions from parents for their child to be a model in the photoshoot, this is because they may not like the idea that photos are being taken of them for a photoshoot without their consent. So Before I start my work, I will ask permission for Felicity Stocker and Sam Sherwood to be a model.
- They will also need to know what these photos will be used for, and who will see them because privacy is very important.
- The type of lens and accuracy is also very important to ensure that any inappropriate photos will not be taken.
- Another consideration I will have to make sure of, is if the models, Felicity Stocker and Sam Sherwood are happy with the photos taken of them. I will write up a permissions contract for both Sam and Felicity so that I have their permission to take photos which will also explain what I will be using them for and who will view them. If they are not happy with the photos, I will take others and ask for their opinion before I use them for anything.
- I also need to ask permission for the environment and location I am taking the photos in. I will be taking most of my pictures at Kent College School, in the media room so I will write up a permission contract to my Media Studies teacher to ensure it is acceptable for me to do this.
- I also need to consider safety precautions for both Felicity Stocker and Sam Sherwood when working in the Studio such as Hot lights. I will make sure I follow the risk assessment thoroughly so that there is no risk of them hurting themselves.
Here is my Permissions Contract for both models, Felicity Stocker and Sam Sherwood asking permission to take their photos and it explains to them what the photos will be used for and who will view them. I also made a permissions contract for the environment in which I asked my Media Studies teacher to sign so that I had permission to take photo's in the media studies classroom.
- Another consideration I will have to make sure of, is if the models, Felicity Stocker and Sam Sherwood are happy with the photos taken of them. I will write up a permissions contract for both Sam and Felicity so that I have their permission to take photos which will also explain what I will be using them for and who will view them. If they are not happy with the photos, I will take others and ask for their opinion before I use them for anything.
- I also need to ask permission for the environment and location I am taking the photos in. I will be taking most of my pictures at Kent College School, in the media room so I will write up a permission contract to my Media Studies teacher to ensure it is acceptable for me to do this.
- I also need to consider safety precautions for both Felicity Stocker and Sam Sherwood when working in the Studio such as Hot lights. I will make sure I follow the risk assessment thoroughly so that there is no risk of them hurting themselves.
Here is my Permissions Contract for both models, Felicity Stocker and Sam Sherwood asking permission to take their photos and it explains to them what the photos will be used for and who will view them. I also made a permissions contract for the environment in which I asked my Media Studies teacher to sign so that I had permission to take photo's in the media studies classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment