Fitness For Purpose -
For all the pictures I edited, I kept to a colour theme which included Red, black and whites. This is because all the colours are in contrast and so the red lipstick stands out and will be easily seen by the viewers. For all the pictures, I added a picture I took of the actual Mac lipstick used in the photoshoot so the viewers know exactly what colour and how it will look which is effective for advertising. I added captions to the pictures to help describe the lipstick but also to make it more interesting and exciting for the viewer to look at so their eyes will be drawn to the advertisement.
Here are the presentation of my finished Images in which I took and edited in photoshop.
1)
For this photo I added a slogan 'A touch of red that will last' to make the photo more interesting and help with the advertising. The lipsticks added and logo also help to advertise because they let the viewer know exactly what is being advertised. I also think that it is effective the way felicity is laughing and holding the lipstick in her hand as it shows her happy and young girls will see this and may be more attracted to buying this new lipstick.
2)
I think that this photo is effective because it has a variety of colours including pink, white, red and black which make the photo more upbeat and exciting. I also think it is good that the lipstick Felicity is holding is in contrast with the whit background so it will be viewer easily. There is also a colour theme to the photo, which is mostly dark red because that is the colour of the lipstick being
advertised so the viewers know exactly what they are looking at.
3)
For this photo I added the models name, to make it more professional and I also added 'The Autograph Collection' to give the Lipstick a more impressive reputation. I think it is effective how Felicity is holding the lipstick up as if she is about to put it on, as it makes the photo more humorous and interesting. The Slogan 'A touch of red that will last' is in contrast with the red rectangle shape making it stand out more and ensures that it is easy and clear to read for the viewers.
4)
For this photo there are also a variety of colours making it more exciting. Especially below in the dark red rectangle shape including 'Kissable Lips' and 'By Felicity Stocker' I also think that it is effective that Felicity is facing the camera while Sam has his back to the camera. This makes it more exciting because it id different to all the other photo's which makes it unique and may attract the viewers. I also like how the lighting is quite light as it gives the photo a more elegant quality.
5)
I think this photo is effective because there is a slight theme with the colours, because they are all dark red and highlight the Red Mac lipstick so the viewers know exactly what colour the product is. I also like how the photo is at eye level so you can get a good point of view in what the lipstick looks like on a person.
6)
I think this photo is effective because there is not a lot of background, and the models take up almost the whole picture which makes it more exciting and interesting. All the text in this photo have drop shadows which I think looks good because it makes the photo fuller rather than plain. I also think that because the photo is quite light and calm, you can see the red lipstick more easily and it stands out more for the viewer.
7)





No comments:
Post a Comment